Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a little over 2 weeks of my season left this guy has my hopes up. Killed a 7 point on my birthday a few weeks ago. This guy would really be icing on the cake.
WGI_0161.JPG
WGI_0162.JPG
WGI_0163.JPG
WGI_0164.JPG

·
Registered
9,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You must be in the Metro area if you are still hunting. Was over last Sunday for the rest of us.
Yep! Extended archery season in Gwinnett co.

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Registered
9,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wish my sister had a tad more space at her place in Marietta that backs up to the park. Big bucks roam the area.
I've had some really nice ones come through. Very nocturnal unless they are on a Doe in estrus.
WGI_0022 (800x600).jpg
WGI_0236.JPG

WGI_0047.JPG

·
Registered
9,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys I can only hope he shows himself during shooting hours which is doubtful.

Both are very nice bucks. Metro area puts out some nice ones.
Those are 3 different bucks there Robert. Only the one in the original post has been seen this season.

This nice 8 point was a 7 point last season. Haven't got a pic of him since early Sept. Hope he makes it to next season.

WGI_1286.JPG
WGI_1287.JPG

They are out there thats for sure!. Getting a shot at one where I have to hunt is another story. I can only hope one slips up and I'm there when he does.

WGI_0025.JPG

Reactions: JOE PA and deadeer

·
Registered
877 Posts
Just a matter of time till he makes that fatal mistake. Waiting him out and capitalizing on his error makes it even sweeter. The way you have your bows shooting that will be his last slip up.

Reactions: JOE PA and Stalker

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
That's a beast'. Limited access to those urban places to hunt gives those deer time to "grow". Good luck

Reactions: JOE PA and Stalker
1 - 15 of 15 Posts