Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Scorpyd Ventilator Extreme. 22" Spynal Tapps. Rage BH
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recieved my new to me bow today and cant stop smiling about it.I have to give (Rit) all the credit he heard i was looking for one and he hhhooked me up.Thanks again bud!
received_606063000277249.jpeg

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
Congrats on one of the finest !!!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Tim,after i get a season on it you may get it so you can trick it out like some of them beautiful ones you keep teasing us with. ;)

·
10,601 Posts
Good luck … with the new crossbow.

·
Registered
Nemesis 480 & DeathStalker 380, I live near Greensburg PA. I enjoy building custom strings
7,553 Posts
Great choice !

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone! I feel like this one will be in the family a long long time.

·
Registered
14,037 Posts
Congrats on your new bow.:)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Congrats but I thought you may have went with an Excalibur type bow. They are most reliable and accurate bow you can buy! They don’t look as cool as your reverse draw bow but they pack a big punch. I carry the Bulldog 440 and have never had a problem with it. The limbs are wide as heck though. I wished Excalibur bow were more narrow but I guess you can’t ask for much when you have a recurve. Congrats again!

·
Registered
Nemesis 480 & DeathStalker 380, I live near Greensburg PA. I enjoy building custom strings
7,553 Posts
I personally think the reverse draw platform is the most economically engineered style because it utilizes the full potential of the limbs in accordance with the power stroke without placing all the stress on the bow a forwards draw bow does. It just seems more practical to me in the sense that you get more energy into the arrow from less draw weight.

·
Registered
2017 Vauxhall Mokka Elite
498 Posts
I personally think the reverse draw platform is the most economically engineered style because it utilizes the full potential of the limbs in accordance with the power stroke without placing all the stress on the bow a forwards draw bow does. It just seems more practical to me in the sense that you get more energy into the arrow from less draw weight.
Oi Marty don't be mocking the swat xp design mate lol OLDFLYER will kill you. Lol I don't like the look of reverse draw. But each to there own.

·
Registered
7,553 Posts
Oi Marty don't be mocking the swat xp design mate lol OLDFLYER will kill you. Lol I don't like the look of reverse draw. But each to there own.
They're both nice bows... I'm just partial towards the RDX style.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts