Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I finally got everything the way I want with the TS 370 and installed the shim mod. I'm just getting it sighted in so I can't post any pics of the results yet, but the shimming definitely got the string up off the rail. I'm hoping it will sight in real easy with the Parker Pin-point I mounted on her. Here's a few pics of the before and after. Now you can just fit a credit card under the string. Thanks to everyone who offered advice and tips to me. But especially tom-on-the-run who kept pm-ing me just to make sure I hung in there with this.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
PastorJim, your center serving strings are going to last so much longer. I had many more shots in my OEM but had the itch to try Marty's strings. When I replaced mine I had over 755 shots that I logged on my spreadsheet with Barnett's OEM strings. Pics look really good. Also, your string will be more accurately centered on the 1/2 moon nock in the trigger box area.

YOU ARE SET TO GO! Happy hunting!

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
String stopper observation. I adjusted the stoppers to center on the bow string once I found the right location. I would add blue gorilla glue and hold in place for about 15 seconds and it would hold them in place. Otherwise if you don't glue them there is a good chance they stopper might pop off after shooting. It's a very easy fix/adjustment. Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
I just typed in, q2I string stops on amazon and it popped right up a second ago. That is an i not a 1

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Bowman site has all kinds of stops. I actually just ordered some meant for a scorpyd to test. Will let you know how that goes once I receive.

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts