Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Excalibur Vortex 330, Centerpoint Sniper 370, Centerpoint Patriot 425
16,870 Posts
Why not! You can almost spend $5K on one now. Pffft!!!

·
Registered
864 Posts
They have the 2023 excals listed the same way. I think they are just getting website ready.
One of the Excal distributors passed me a preview of their new design for 2023. They're calling it the "triple strike" or something along those lines. Little over the top for me, but to each their own.

Wood Font Symmetry Symbol Metal

·
Registered
Excalibur Equinox, Micro Mag 340
994 Posts
One of the Excal distributors passed me a preview of their new design for 2023. They're calling it the "triple strike" or something along those lines. Little over the top for me, but to each their own.

View attachment 240366
🤣 that oughta weigh about 20lb!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I got a Email from a very respected dealer without giving out names. That they were having a discontinued end of year clearance sale.
Snooping around i saw this.

NEW 2023 TENPOINT *
TENPOINT CROSSBOWS
$9,999.99

No pic just that. It can't be or could it?
It seems to be about 10 pieces of them...😁

·
14,480 Posts
Bringing New meaning ... to the low profit high volume vs high profit low volume business plan debate. 😂 :p;)
Rectangle Font Signage Sign Metal
Nose Arm Cartoon Smile Ear

·
Registered
1,409 Posts

View attachment 240366
Does this come with wheels? Maybe tow it behind the fourwheeler like a howitzer?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts