Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A positive shout out for the great innovation and aftermarket quality products BigBird 1 produces for Ravin Crossbows. Recently purchased a Trigger Extension, String Release Tool & Crank Holder from Bill. The design of his products compliments significantly the ability to maintain and optimize many of the Ravin models from older to newer out there. Great job Bill in terms of your ingenuity, quality and service and Thanks Much for a job well done!’

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
A positive shout out for the great innovation and aftermarket quality products BigBird 1 produces for Ravin Crossbows. Recently purchased a Trigger Extension, String Release Tool & Crank Holder from Bill. The design of his products compliments significantly the ability to maintain and optimize many of the Ravin models from older to newer out there. Great job Bill in terms of your ingenuity, quality and service and Thanks Much for a job well done!’
Thank you NDPronghorn.
This means a lot to me from a very experienced hunter like yourself who has not only been a devoted long time customer but a very fine person.
Unfortunately, I'm having a real problem getting the special printer material I need now. I suspect once again Covid is having an impact on supply chains. On top of that, the last shipment was defective. Recent USPS delays are also not helping.

As a result, I've got quite a few folks patiently waiting for Bird mounts and other stuff.
I'd ask these folks to continue to be patient as I struggle to acquire material. However, if any of you would like a refund, I can do that as well.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Thank you NDPronghorn.
This means a lot to me from a very experienced hunter like yourself who has not only been a devoted long time customer but a very fine person.
Unfortunately, I'm having a real problem getting the special printer material I need now. I suspect once again Covid is having an impact on supply chains. On top of that, the last shipment was defective. Recent USPS delays are also not helping.

As a result, I've got quite a few folks patiently waiting for Bird mounts and other stuff.
I'd ask these folks to continue to be patient as I struggle to acquire material. However, if any of you would like a refund, I can do that as well.
Wanted all the great folks who have been patiently awaiting their Ravin accessories to know that I'm finally Back in Business. Only had one customer request a refund and can't thank you guys enough for hanging in there with me while my equipment was down.
I will be diligently working over the next week or two to catch up on all remaining orders.

Also a special thanks to Regohio and 1Hunter for their kind words above.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts