Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I joined here because I have some questions about malfunctioning of my crossbow. I moved to Ecuador ten years ago and got the crossbow for home defense. It is difficult and expensive to buy (legal) guns here, and I don't really like the idea of having guns in the house anyway. Besides, if you shoot a burglar and kill him you do not ever want to tell the police, you need to bury him/them, or dump them on the highway in the middle of the night. That's what the locals do, and they know ...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Sounds like what they do here in the states sometimes. The 3 S's are live and well in Ecuador.:censored:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I started a thread in general discussion about a problem I have with my mini crossbow and I can't find it now when I return to look at it. Any ideas as to what happened? should I be asking the question in this thread?

·
Registered
centerpoint sniper 370
112 Posts
Hi, I joined here because I have some questions about malfunctioning of my crossbow. I moved to Ecuador ten years ago and got the crossbow for home defense. It is difficult and expensive to buy (legal) guns here, and I don't really like the idea of having guns in the house anyway. Besides, if you shoot a burglar and kill him you do not ever want to tell the police, you need to bury him/them, or dump them on the highway in the middle of the night. That's what the locals do, and they know ...
Welcome to ( IMO ) the best CB forum out there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome. To find your own posts, click on your name then click "latest activity".
I clicked on my avatar and saw no 'latests posts' but I saw a linklabeled 'conversations'. It shows no conversations.

Anyway, my post in general discussion mysteriously appeared after not showing for a couple of days, but no one bothered to answer my question. Oh well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
PS, Sounds like a tough nieborhood.
It's a little tougher down on the coast, maybe almost as bad as in the US, and not so bad up where I live, near the top of the Andes mountains. In fact I came here for 'survival' purposes. Here is a picture of my neighborhood, showing all the neighbors.

So, right here it's pretty safe, considering. But since I'm part of a 'warrior' lineage I'm into defending myself and not just rolling over and playing dead, and that extends to home defense, which is why I got my crossbow.

·
Registered
Backinda woods of Maine
805 Posts
It looks beautiful there Starjumper.
I found your post about your pistol crossbow after digging a little bit.
Take care
Oncebitten

·
Registered
centerpoint sniper 370
112 Posts
It's a little tougher down on the coast, maybe almost as bad as in the US, and not so bad up where I live, near the top of the Andes mountains. In fact I came here for 'survival' purposes. Here is a picture of my neighborhood, showing all the neighbors.

View attachment 197869

So, right here it's pretty safe, considering. But since I'm part of a 'warrior' lineage I'm into defending myself and not just rolling over and playing dead, and that extends to home defense, which is why I got my crossbow.
BEUTIFUL!!!

·
Registered
14,068 Posts
Problem here is when somebody kills somebody they cannot stay off social media talking about it. Pftttttttttttt!!:cautious:o_O:D:D:D

Welcome to the boards.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts