Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Happy Member
5,435 Posts
Heck when it’s hot, I wear shorts and a black t-shirt. I just make sure to have my Thermocell with me for mosquitos. I have a small battery operated light/fan combo that runs silent.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Reactions: TomOnTheRun

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have some Ryobi 18v tools and picked up a new set of batteries and a fan on sale the other day. Going to give that a try this coming season. Seems to move enough air.

·
Happy Member
5,435 Posts
I have the CYCLOPS PORTABLE FAN LIGHT COMBO MODEL # CYC-FANLED

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
907 Posts
I have a battery fan that runs on two d-cell batteries.it makes a low hum but I have never had a deer react to it. I generally run it on low and just let it run the whole time. Batteries last for days or even weeks on low. Purchased on Amazon for 10 or 12 bucks. Been using it for about 3 years with no issues.

IMG_20200712_202029942.jpg

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
I have a battery fan that runs on two d-cell batteries.it makes a low hum but I have never had a deer react to it. I generally run it on low and just let it run the whole time. Batteries last for days or even weeks on low. Purchased on Amazon for 10 or 12 bucks. Been using it for about 3 years with no issues.

View attachment 181310
I have this fan. It is silent.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
This is what I use! It'll clamp onto the arm or the back of my chair or the blind hub rods! It has two speeds and is QUITE. Runs on two AA batteries!!
20200726_184957.jpg

Reactions: Pillsbury Doe-Boy
1 - 11 of 11 Posts