Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put a GT Curve together to turkey hunt with. Using all factory components out of the box, I can shoot a 1-1/2" spot at 36 yards about every time. This of course is shooting from a rest.

Why I am I shooting at 36 yards some of you are asking yourself? Because I sighted in the factory 3 dot red dot and for the speed of the Curve, it shoots 20, 30, and 36 yards on the money.
:)

·
Banned
258 Posts
Good choice UL I love my curve and it is a tack driver!:)

·
57 Posts
Hey Moon, I notice the little furry thingies on the string, what are they for? I am new to the xbow and have a wealth of questions. Thanks.

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
Well hello,and welcome.

·
327 Posts
Rafsob said:
Hey Moon, I notice the little furry thingies on the string, what are they for? I am new to the xbow and have a wealth of questions. Thanks.
They reduce string vibration after an arrow has been launched... I beleive. I'm not sure what brand they are though or if they're home made.

·
57 Posts
Hey Moon, is that a gt-flex you have? I made the decision to get the GT-Curve and so far I love it.

Also, do you like having the quill on top paralell to the action and not on the bottom paralell to the bow? Does it work better or is that just your preference?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts