Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this on Wyvern Creations. $449 scope / rangefinder with adjusting reticle. Interested to see how reliable it is.

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
Dave just needs to add size and weight info. and I'll bet they sell pretty well.

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
I like the Burris but this one for the $ looks promising
No doubt especially if it's small and light. It may put the hurt on the potential Xero customers. The Burris with lifetime warranty and variable magnification may be the class of the 2021 new optic class so I'm holding out for more info. on it. I did see where Wyvern has a picture posted of it on his web site.

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
burris that thing looks like a ship
Well it's not likely to be nearly as big as the current Hubble I'm using. Probably small in comparison.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Anyone have person experience with this brand? I've seen their rangefinders but no hands on experience. Do they make decent stuff?

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Reactions: Gab

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
I've got an old Halo I use for setup and testing and it's at least 4 years old. It was the only affordable color display I could find at the time. Still works like a champ so if this scope is on the same level it could be a surprise "sleeper" product of the ATA show.

·
Registered
6,076 Posts
Is there a video on this Halo device?

·
Registered
588 Posts
I've got an old Halo I use for setup and testing and it's at least 4 years old. It was the only affordable color display I could find at the time. Still works like a champ so if this scope is on the same level it could be a surprise "sleeper" product of the ATA show.
I hope it’s a winner. If so I’ll have two for the price of one of the burris scopes. And have the same set up on my tenpoints

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Ravin R10 R20
23 Posts
I had also noticed the Halo on Wyvern Creations . Has anyone got anymore info on this. Would like to know what it weighs? How would this work in low light conditions as compared to say the XB30 Compact 2-8 . I have used that with excellent results. Any info or experience knowledge would be great.

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
No video and no info. yet. I'm sure someone has tested it and would think the info. will be released soon.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
It's always good to be able to combine interests........like crossbows and astronomy, a match made in the "heavens"!
Good one.
Matter of fact, we sold some astronomy equipment (Celestron 1100 EDGE HD SCT Scope, CGEM DX Mount, Lunt 1800 Solar Scope, 6 pcs of TeleVUE EPs, 2 Celestron AXIOM EPs) to buy xbow equipment.
Still have a lot of astronomy equipment and cameras but there's too much light pollution where we moved to in 2013 to enjoy it without long-term exposures.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts