Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1,426 Posts
first off : welcome cajun hunter... I am in lafayette...
I do not know the answer but am gonna take measurements on my terminator and proceed from there...
I know there are lots of soft cases but the trick is the scope staying attached.. I am going to try to find out my self..
post your results.. and questions.... and let me know if you are close and want to shoot or form a club... that would be pretty cool too..
dk
dan kennison 337 781 6978
[email protected]

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm up in the north part of the state - Jackson Parish.

I'm leaning toward a hard case so I can throw my Parker BB in the back of the truck. Hopefully something watertight.

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
bayouboy said:
I'm up in the north part of the state - Jackson Parish.

I'm leaning toward a hard case so I can throw my Parker BB in the back of the truck. Hopefully something watertight.

I find that an extra large plastic garbage bag to cover the case helps in the watertight dept.:D

·
1,426 Posts
Hi I spotted one by the name of Stingray at a local academy.. I will take the measurements and let you know what I found out .. it is for scoped x bows and seems the right size, but we shall see. I was not sure about needing one but decided over the weekend that I will ... I did not look at whether it was water proof or not, though...
dk

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kennisondan said:
Hi I spotted one by the name of Stingray at a local academy.. I will take the measurements and let you know what I found out .. it is for scoped x bows and seems the right size, but we shall see. I was not sure about needing one but decided over the weekend that I will ... I did not look at whether it was water proof or not, though...
dk
You mean Academy Sports? thanks for any info you find!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts