Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to financial reason, I must look to get rid of stuff. Aculeus 460, tuned , HHA, VORTEX VIPER HS 4-16 X 50 Scope, extra string and cable, shots fire a few hundred. Just enough to do a string change, string was fine, just the serving was getting bad....
If you seen my 100yards shots on here you know how accurate this bad boy is! No problem taking game with confidence at 100.
Scope and HHA was around $700 , plus bow now selling at $1300, when I bought it it was like $1900.00 if I remember correctly.
Asking $1100.00 for everything. Let me know, This sucks, but maney down the road I can recoup this bow

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Credit card, I'm a business owner and have square account, or check, not doing other stuff that robs me of my money

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Any takers, for 1000$ straight up, aculeus 460, vortex 4-16 power x 50 scope, HHA, 12 stock arrow, 6 tapps, 2 arrow case, fist size accurate at 100 yards. Extra sting cable set. Short and long cocker,
Bad ass long rage bow or short range at x4 power

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
This is a good deal for someone. I have a 175 and a 460 and they both have a lot of shots on them with no problems. They are tack drivers

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Or just over a year old. But in the ball park for sure
I can find out exactly when I bought if needed

·
Registered
Baltimore, MD - Ten Point Viper S400
699 Posts
I went out and checked the two trees I have - neither of them had any money growing. :( Man I hate being on disability but I understand that things could be a lot worse. Good deal on a GREAT XBOW! Glad it sold for you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts