Crossbow Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
dealers

we would consider carrying these bows in our shop .is it possible to have a rep stop by or call us.570 383 0170 thanks larry dead shot archery owner in pa.

·
Registered
133 Posts
PA Rep

thank you for your interest, I will have our PA rep give you a call on Tuesday
please feel free to call with other questions 1-877-826-7145

·
Registered
19 Posts
crossbow booklets for shop

derrick i need you to send me some adverti. booklets for the shop,i just got the pricing you sent me.we will be placing a order shortly, i also spoke to mike at arrowhead, lots of good things about you,please send them in care of Vispi,s dead shot archery 409 hand street Jessup pa 18434 thank you larry .

·
Registered
133 Posts
Marketing material

I will send it through Larry, the web site is currently being updated and will include dealers by state they are adding up quickly.

·
87 Posts
I have a question:
Why is it that every time I call I get an answering machine? I get "Thank you for calling middelton crossbows, please leave a message".
If this company is on the rise and becoming a direct competitor with some of the larger companies why not employ a person to answer the phone?
From a consumer point of view it can be frustrating to contact a company and have your call screened. I could not begin to explain how irritated I would be if I was seeking a warranty claim.
Hiring staff can be an asset to the economy, even if it is just one gal to handle the tremendous amount of interest that is apparently falling at the feet of this company?
Just curious.
Last call was just now, 4:30 pm, 03-04-10.

David

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
Pydpiper said:
I have a question:
Why is it that every time I call I get an answering machine? I get "Thank you for calling middelton crossbows, please leave a message".
If this company is on the rise and becoming a direct competitor with some of the larger companies why not employ a person to answer the phone?
From a consumer point of view it can be frustrating to contact a company and have your call screened. I could not begin to explain how irritated I would be if I was seeking a warranty claim.
Hiring staff can be an asset to the economy, even if it is just one gal to handle the tremendous amount of interest that is apparently falling at the feet of this company?
Just curious.
Last call was just now, 4:30 pm, 03-04-10.

David

And what would you have to say if a live person answered.:D

·
87 Posts
SPECIALIZED said:
And what would you have to say if a live person answered.:D
I am not sure, I suppose I would discuss some of the things that have bothered me about this whole issue. I would be calm, inquisitive and polite.
I sure hope your smiley face isn't insinuating that I am a just an internet voice, I drove to his address (Middleton crossbow) a while back, a couple hour drive to have that same conversation, it turned out to be a post office box.
I also drove to Ingold Archery, much closer to me to discuss this after he called me an internet voice (among other things), his shop is closed on Mondays, you may remember the pictures I took to mark my journey.
It is important that you understand I have no problem with the bow, it is the business and the road it took that has me intrigued.
Who knows, maybe I will be salesman of the year for 2010 for middleton crossbows when the conversation is over.

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
Pydpiper said:
I am not sure, I suppose I would discuss some of the things that have bothered me about this whole issue. I would be calm, inquisitive and polite.
I sure hope your smiley face isn't insinuating that I am a just an internet voice, I drove to his address (Middleton crossbow) a while back, a couple hour drive to have that same conversation, it turned out to be a post office box.
I also drove to Ingold Archery, much closer to me to discuss this after he called me an internet voice (among other things), his shop is closed on Mondays, you may remember the pictures I took to mark my journey.
It is important that you understand I have no problem with the bow, it is the business and the road it took that has me intrigued.
Who knows, maybe I will be salesman of the year for 2010 for middleton crossbows when the conversation is over.
No insinuation of any kind,I remember the post and pictures you took.
But after reading your post and opinions expressed on another forum about middleton crossbows and other related post,I would think you would want nothing to do with Middleton crossbows.

Reactions: Trapper1

·
87 Posts
SPECIALIZED said:
No insinuation of any kind,I remember the post and pictures you took.
But after reading your post and opinions expressed on another forum about middleton crossbows and other related post,I would think you would want nothing to do with Middleton crossbows.
I guess that is why I have never asked for your opinion, your job is to moderate, not assume.

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
Pydpiper said:
I guess that is why I have never asked for your opinion, your job is to moderate, not assume.

You, do not have to tell me my job, And moderate I will ,if rules are violated.

·
60 Posts
i met brad from ingold archery today .the guy seems to be an alright guy he answered all the questions i had .in fact i think he sold me a cross bow today .i hope that's ok i did buy an Excalibur last week it will be the 3rd in our house and the 5th i have bought in the last few years i also shoot a pse compound have shot Hoyt .my son has a Browning compound and i also have a fred bear and the wife has a cheap ivx .we like them all .i think the bow i'm buying from brad will be about the same as my boys phoenix so we will compare and see how good they are.i'm not to worried about the warranty this brad seems to be a man of his word and he will be the guy i talk to if i have an issue. will post pics and let you guys know my thoughts.

·
162 Posts
Pydpiper said:

Seems like everyone else but you can get a hold of Derrick. After you two talk then come back and tell us your findings.

Until then we all assume you have a personal ax to grind.

·
29 Posts
+1

cur_dog said:
Seems like everyone else but you can get a hold of Derrick. After you two talk then come back and tell us your findings.

Until then we all assume you have a personal ax to grind.
:) yep we have a winner!

·
257 Posts
Down boy!

Pydpiper said:

Dude if I was a mod you would be done.

You need to either delete your post or at least thank the mods for being so understanding and patient. Then relax and think before you type.

As for me - I will be putting you as the only person on my ignore list!

·
35 Posts
DTM375 just wanted to know what string and serving would you be using on this 245 lb bow will it have Halo braid - .030 for the serving i know i shoot a 225 lb bow and if i don't re-served with Halo braid - .030 it will not last long but with the Halo braid - .030 life is good

·
17 Posts
String info.

We make our strings with fastflite +, with .035 center serving. It isn't how thick the serving is, but how it is served and how you twist the string up. This will dictate if it seperates or not.
I've had mine on for over 2 years, and shoot alot with it and is still like new. By the way we sell them for $30.00 canadian.

·
35 Posts
ingoldarchery said:
We make our strings with fastflite +, with .035 center serving. It isn't how thick the serving is, but how it is served and how you twist the string up. This will dictate if it seperates or not.
I've had mine on for over 2 years, and shoot alot with it and is still like new. By the way we sell them for $30.00 canadian.
ok you say two year on string how many shots you think you can get on the serving and are you shooting the DTM375 i have to say at At 375 FPS this crossbow is smoking fast

·
20 Posts
We get easy 350 plus shots before reserving on our 375s. I keep wanting to try a viperX string but the string is so good I haven't yet.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.