Crossbow Nation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 133 Posts
Just stopped by for some comic relief. Alway's good for a laugh
Lean back in your chair and hear me out for a moment..
If Middleton Crossbows had a "front row team" to not only listen to, but to help conform to your needs, would you consider turning a blind eye to your position? What if someone listened to your needs and did their best to satisfy them, would you reconsider looking deeper in to a new bow?

Let me elaborate. Say this bow, with the issues that surround it, were backed up with a person who would deal with you, as a consumer, and fix what irks you?
It's fast, looks cool and has potential.
So what is it that makes you laugh?
Before you answer, keep in mind I am the most sceptical person you will ever meet..

Good point I have issues with other makers Xbows I own now. I talked to them about my issues(same issues as other owners have too) with their Xbows and not a thing was done about it at this time!
I don't own a Middleton at this time but talking to Derrick about his bows ,his ideas,his new projects,the new 400&435 coming out he is a person that listens and he doesnt blow someone off,he is a real down to earth person. That is why my next Xbow will be a Middleton DTM435
People need to be open minded= that's means a Buyier of Xbow and Maker of Xbow
Don't be a follower just to fit and to be liked on a Post at CN please be yourself and speak up if you have a noise issues ,string issues or what ever issue there might be with your Xbow this way the company will fix that issue or we will just stop buying that make of Xbow.

Well I do have an older bow that I mentioned to the doctor about. seem's I could swap out out a couple part's and possibly turn it into more of a screamer? Sound's good but these part's that twist is something new to me although I have seen it on other's on the used rack at the local shop , I didn't know it was as common as it is ? These forum's end up being more of a bashing place than anything specially this time a year. Seem's like no one addresses when or why part's twist ? what is the issue because I would like to know before I jump on board . So in the mean time with no answer I will sit wait, chuckle and laugh.

POST REMOVED DEEMED AS INAPPROPRIATE IN THIS THREAD
MY INTENTION WAS NOT TO BASH ANY MANUFACTURE ONLY TO SHOW THAT NO COMPANY GETS IT CORRECT ALL THE TIME
AS DERRICK MIDDLETON AGREES THAT MY POST SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN PLACED IN THIS THREAD AS WELL AS OTHERS I WILL REMOVE MY POST

Joe171

Joe4570
Excalibur matrix 2013 model As I mentioned no mfg. is perfect all the time They all screw up but what you have to consider that the more product that is produced the greater the chances of error occurring in the product No company is with out a certain amount of flaws be they mfg.cars or TV sets or crossbows IMO

Joe171

NOT TAKING SIDES HERE MEN JUST WANT TO LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD i DO OWN 2 MIDDLETON BOWS AS WELL AS 2 EXCALIBUR BOWS AND 1 SCORPYD AND NO BOW MFG GETS IT RIGHT EVERY TIME
THIS WAS POSTED BY MOON A VERY RESPECTED MEMBER OF THE ARCHERY COMMUNITY
( SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT ) Sorry for the caps :lazy:
" That's not acceptable IMHO. I've noticed a worsening of limb surface glitches during the last several years. My old Vortex's limbs are as smooth as a baby's butt. I was told that those surface imperfections are normal. It wasn't a few years ago.....I don't think! "
The reason I used MOONS post is most if not all know this man
OK a couple of pictures from another sight (AT)
View attachment 19322
View attachment 19323
View attachment 19324

Joe171`
Is this the SAME Moon that refused to acknowledge that Bowtech had limb issues? The SAME Moon who now does bow reviews? The same Moon that does NOT post here any longer? Hummmmmmmmm I will look forward to his review of the Excal to see how THAT works out!

Joe4570
Excalibur matrix 2013 model As I mentioned no mfg. is perfect all the time They all screw up but what you have to consider that the more product that is produced the greater the chances of error occurring in the product No company is with out a certain amount of flaws be they mfg.cars or TV sets or crossbows IMO

Joe171
Be careful Joe, you make sense. Your going to confuse the rest of them.

The rest, what does any of this have to do with this section of "factory represtinitive?", better spots for topics like this. Just sayin'

Pyd
Evidently some of these threads take on an evolutionary pattern on there own morphing into something quite unique and unrecognizable !

I made no effort to confuse only a logical comparison between bow manufacturers attempting to show that NO product is with out fault at some time as stated in my response I thought that was very clear

Joe171

Look I posted saying Mr Middleton always answers my email and calls. I just came on board in Dec 2012 ,and in the market for a light Xbow for Mom and one for myself in a little higher poundage .Middletons fit this bill -all the old news about a dealing with a Po box and
And things that happen 2010 2011 or the losing B contract confuses me that's old news in my book ,But if someone posts pictures of a 2013 Xbows with limb scratches that's the now news.I would like hear why some people limbs twisted and why they twisted was it Mod Xbow or a used Xbow or someone themselves twisted the limbs by impropriety un-stringing the bow or doing something else impropriety I call it (self damage') not confuse anyone here .I would think most of limb twisting is the latter .Thats reason for me posting here on factory R post .Answer or answers not to bring up old personal issues .my spelling not the best sorry for that.

I agree it is an issue to be shared, I don't think we need to have it in our section (ie. excalibur limbs) . Why was it not posted in the excalibur section, might give a new comer
the impression these are our voids in the limbs.

41 - 60 of 133 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.