Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Lightning Wear Complaint

Thanks Mike for your input.

Actually over the holidays I was in Winnipeg, MB and tried to get ahold of Darton, but their website was down so I just came to the forum that has a representative.

I have included pictures of the issues. I am trying to get ahold of them to get some answers as my brother was dealing with the shops and local rep.

I am just trying to figure out what to do to get this working right. The last thing I would want is another complete failure.

If you guys have any ideas I would love to hear them. We noticed that on the side that is covering is off, there is a gap in between the cam washers and the limb. It does not appear to be the same on the other side. And my crossbow is in British Columbia, so I can't do a side-by-side comparison.

Kris

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
To all,
We were fortunate to have a Darton rep participating on Crossbow Nation for the first year or so, but I have not heard anything from them since. I will be talking with Darton at the ATA show in less than 2 weeks. Hopefully they will have someone else that will volunteer this service. Until further notice, please try to contact Darton directly.
Thanks, Jeff

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.