Crossbow Nation banner

1761 - 1780 of 1799 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’ve got a Titan extreme and have always used the pro elites with flat nocks, but can’t find them anymore. What nocks would you recommend, or should I just get flat nocks in a different brand arrow?

·
Registered
322 Posts
I'm a lefty for shooting crossbows.

Is Tenpoint going to have ambidextrous safeties on the Vapor next year?

thanks (y)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hidden Well.

Ten Point "Multi-Line" scope, SKU: HCA-090.

Where you hide the on/off switch for the ililuminated crosshairs?

IS there an on/off switch, or do I need to pull the battery when not in use?

·
Registered
518 Posts
The Multi-line scope is not illuminated so there is no battery in it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The Multi-line scope is not illuminated so there is no battery in it.
Really?

CR2032 battery I removed from port side, yesterday, about 20 minutes before my initial post.

Rheostate with dial with numbers for Red or Green on port side, that also holds the battery.

I'm NOT a F'ING MORON!!!

If this dam thing wasn't illuminated, I woildn't have f'ing asked.

The Ten Point site says it IS illuminated, by the way. However there is no "Contact Us", or manuals for the scope or my dam Ten Point Titan SS crossbow.

I suppose your going to tell me Ten Point didn't make my crossbow, next?

20/30/40 yard cross hairs plus a line under for 50 yards.

No diamonds/triangles.

Yes, your telling me the thing isn't illuminated and dosen't have a battery pisses me off.

Unless you are the Ten Point Rep who ALLEGEDLY answers questions here, or you have the scope, keep your mouth shut.

I don't need the bull shit, and I have no time or patience with or for idiots.

Mods, if you want to ban me, go for it.

This is the only scope they show with that recectical.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Really?

CR2032 battery I removed from port side, yesterday, about 20 minutes before my initial post.

Rheostate with dial with numbers for Red or Green on port side, that also holds the battery.

I'm NOT a F'ING MORON!!!

If this dam thing wasn't illuminated, I woildn't have f'ing asked.

The Ten Point site says it IS illuminated, by the way. However there is no "Contact Us", or manuals for the scope or my dam Ten Point Titan SS crossbow.

I suppose your going to tell me Ten Point didn't make my crossbow, next?

20/30/40 yard cross hairs plus a line under for 50 yards.

No diamonds/triangles.

Yes, your telling me the thing isn't illuminated and dosen't have a battery pisses me off.

Unless you are the Ten Point Rep who ALLEGEDLY answers questions here, or you have the scope, keep your mouth shut.

I don't need the bull shit, and I have no time or patience with or for idiots.

Mods, if you want to ban me, go for it.

This is the only scope they show with that recectical.
Going by the sku number, HCA-090, that YOU gave in your initial post, that is a non illuminated scope according to the Tenpoint website. I was only trying to help you with your problem but with your attitude and name calling you are on your own from now on! I'm not an idiot nor a moron and really do not appreciate you calling me that. Rest assured that with your recent post and attitude you will probably not get any help from anyone on CNN. I know I sure learned my lesson. Of course since you seem to know evetything anyway why would you even need any help. Good day to you sir.

·
TenPoint Representative
1,872 Posts
Old Guy,
Your original comment was you had an HCA-090 which is not lit. However, since you then mention is has a rheostat, you don’t have an HCA-090 but more likely a ProView, which is lit and has a rheostat. The ProView has been a great scope for us and we use it on many models.
if you scroll to the bottom of the website you will see a Contact TenPoint option, a product manual option as well as a Videos option. We do cover the scopes in the owners manual as well as in the videos section.
let me know if you have other questions.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Why are the nocks being glued? My wife just bought bolts and they are glued in. How do you remove them, to install light?
IMO...this should be left to the customer, as to gluing.
So.... how to remove without damage?

·
TenPoint Representative
1,872 Posts
The Nocks on the EVO arrows are being glued due to the number of nocks being taken out and reinstalled incorrectly. The nocks can’t be taken out. You could tap out the whole receiver.

1761 - 1780 of 1799 Posts