Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Premium Member
Both of you should buy one and let me know, that way it鈥檚 not a biased review.
I would totally trust a review made by The man. How can you not, he is the man after all!! Thinking you should definately get one brother, Do it for the nation, do it for your fans! 馃ぉ馃憤

It would be interesting to see a good review including real hunting in low light. Have to admit I am still intrigued by the x1, but would need to sell off some stuff to make that happen. The Omega is one of those products that the word never springs to mind. Maybe they will improve them. I also said that about the original Subaru in 1968. Anyone old enough to remember them will know why. Improvement is always possible, I suppose. ;)

Reactions: TomOnTheRun

Registered
I was looking at the specs on the KI website and saw this: Includes a 12-hr. Rechargeable Power Bank
Does that mean the battery is good for 12 hours or does it take 12 hours to charge them back up?

Registered
Not sure I'm a fan of this. Very curious how the constant ranging works? Presume there is a button to lock the range in so you can have the dot to aim with?

Also how bright is the lcd screen? Half the cell phones out there are not bright enough to use competently in sunlight, and have a clear screen.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Registered
MK-XB58 Kraken / Hawke 3-9x50 parallax, mildot
I was looking at the specs on the KI website and saw this: Includes a 12-hr. Rechargeable Power Bank
Does that mean the battery is good for 12 hours or does it take 12 hours to charge them back up?
presumably power bank refers to power bank, you can charge your phone with it
12hr likely means 12Ah

edit: nevermind, ive should of watch the video before hand
that thing surely does eat battery life, needing extra battery to carry

Registered
Also, if you need reading glasses the Omega will be blurry with no way to adjust the clarity. They do sell a 鈥渃larifier鈥 which supposedly brings it into focus but you loose about 50% of the sight picture. Just an FYI. You can do a search on here about some of the other positives and negatives that this scope offers.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts