Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just ordered a Heat 415 off EBay for what I would consider a ridiculous price I couldn't pass up. Anybody recommend bolts/broadheads they've found work well for the Heat?

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
What???

Reactions: heldfast

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Search ebay for vendor ecop! just listed tonight. I'm afraid its a typo so I've taken the price out of the title so as not to create a furor ... however if you seek, you will find it.
Must be a typo, good luck!
I wonder if seller (99% positive feedback) has to uphold the sale to you?
This should be interesting, please keep us informed.
Cheers,
dynamo61

Reactions: heldfast

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Search ebay for vendor ecop! just listed tonight. I'm afraid its a typo so I've taken the price out of the title so as not to create a furor ... however if you seek, you will find it.
They forgot an important zero on that one......

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Must be a typo, good luck!
I wonder if seller (99% positive feedback) has to uphold the sale to you?
This should be interesting, please keep us informed.
Cheers,
dynamo61
They will pull it as no longer available. I'd love to see Heldfast get one but I'd bet my breakfast biscuit he doesn't.

BUT, if it's a whole $50 risk, go for it ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They will pull it as no longer available. I'd love to see Heldfast get one but I'd bet my breakfast biscuit he doesn't.

BUT, if it's a whole $50 risk, go for it ;)
Yeah ... worst case scenario I get my $50 back from the ebay guarantee. And I file a complaint with EBay.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Yeah ... worst case scenario I get my $50 back from the ebay guarantee. And I file a complaint with EBay.
May be the best eBay Crossbow purchase ever! I see that several have now sold.

·
Registered
10,495 Posts
I thought about pulling the trigger but it is a misprint and I am sure it will be pulled an d an explanation given. I have bought from this guy before and he has always been a straight shooter.

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
Almost did too. It'll never ship!

Welcome to the boards heldfast.:)

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Reactions: heldfast and ProV1

·
Registered
10,495 Posts
I have in the past ordered from ecop no issues
Same here but in this case it will cost him more to ship a bow than what he is charging so I sort of doubt that he will fulfill these orders as an error was made and apparently overlooked on the posting.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts