Crossbow Nation banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
That is so cool!
I don't need that much rise for my cheek.
So I looked in my stock today and found a self adhesive 1/4" thick foam packing which used in the auto industry for sealing condenser in AC assembly. I cut a 1.5x2.5" strip and applied to my cheek rest spot as shown below.

Haven't used it yet but it will allow me a firmer cheek rest for slightly more accuracy.

View attachment 184394

Also a couple days ago I did a off hand shot challenge. I share it!

You don't need that much rise because Killer Instinct does a good job having a decent height from the start. All Excaliburs run low, even with a factory scope. Add a scope with a bigger objective and taller rings, or an HHA and it becomes nearly impossible to get a good cheek weld. Keep those videos coming!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
You don't need that much rise because Killer Instinct does a good job having a decent height from the start. All Excaliburs run low, even with a factory scope. Add a scope with a bigger objective and taller rings, or an HHA and it becomes nearly impossible to get a good cheek weld. Keep those videos coming!
Yep! I installed the lowest scope rings I could to prevent adding additional height issues.
Have you seen my other videos like the 115 yard shot?

41 - 42 of 42 Posts