Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to say hello, and state I'm glad to have found such great source of information regarding the in's and out's of crossbows. Been a long time vertical bow hunter (50 years), 3D shooter. But like many have said it gets harder as we age to keep the level of shooting up, to where we were once shooting. So I recently purchased a Tenpoint Seige to play with. Love the new crossbow and it seems to have ignited a new passion. Looking forward to sharing ideas and discussion with some like minded archers.

Registered
Welcome aboard. The crossbow rekindled my passion for archery too about a year and a half ago. I鈥檓 back to shooting a lot in my backyard, fletching arrows and just always looking for ways to improve my bow and my shooting.
Welcome back.

Reactions: Oncebitten

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone! I'd like to add that I'm a machine shop owner and can already see a custom quiver bracket in the makes.

Registered
Hi crossbowmen and crossbowwomen, I'm almost ready to buy my first crossbow (Centerpoint Heat 415) so I decided to join this forum that seems to be the best one on the topic.
I'm from North West Italy, Turin.
馃徆 馃悧

Premium Member
Welcome to you both.
You found the right place for loads of info from good people.
Have fun and be safe.

Registered
I don't get on the forums too much anymore, but let me tell you.....YOU ARE ON THE BEST OF THE BEST RIGHT HERE!!!!!! Welcome aboard!

Registered
centerpoint sniper 370
I'd like to say hello, and state I'm glad to have found such great source of information regarding the in's and out's of crossbows. Been a long time vertical bow hunter (50 years), 3D shooter. But like many have said it gets harder as we age to keep the level of shooting up, to where we were once shooting. So I recently purchased a Tenpoint Seige to play with. Love the new crossbow and it seems to have ignited a new passion. Looking forward to sharing ideas and discussion with some like minded archers.
Wekcome

Registered
Welcome to the boards.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts