Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say hi to everyone.
I live and hunt in B.C, Canada. I normally hunt with a rifle but I’ve found myself wanting to hunt with a crossbow . I’ve always like crossbows just never hunted with one.
This year I plan to hunt spring black bear with my son. I’ll use the bow and he will use a rifle . Hopefully we can make it a double header.
My bow is a sniper 370.

·
Registered
15,582 Posts
Welcome to the boards. :)

·
Registered
458 Posts
I have to admit I'm a big fan of the 'eh'!

And also Labatts Blue, Molson and gravy on french fries is just plain better than catsup. And the guy who decided to serve a donut with your cheeseburger, instead of french fries? Another genius move! There is a lot to like in Canada.

And I've only been to Ontario - the rest of Canada is probably even better, eh.

·
Registered
Kelowna, (aka, KTown) BC./ Swat!!! :)
3,267 Posts
Dude! BC is da BEST!! EH! Right LT!?
Sorry! I'll just shut up,.....For a bit anyway!

I do like your 'y'all' thing ya got go'n on though! I'm using it all the time around here now! LOL

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

And also Labatts Blue, Molson and gravy on french fries is just plain better than catsup. And the guy who decided to serve a donut with your cheeseburger, instead of french fries? Another genius move! There is a lot to like in Canada.

Hey thanks !
BC is one of the best places to hunt in Canada. As for the beer , nothing beats the “king” of beers ! An ice cold bud while sitting around the fire at hunt camp or the lake with the boat ! Can’t be beat.
I’ve been to a few place in the US for work and I'm glad we have you as neighbours .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.