Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just a beginner being new to the xbow this year.I picked up my Patriot 415 earlier today. I was able to shoot it and the archery store got it sighted in with me at their indoor range. Already decided to replace the scope. Any suggestions?

Looking forward to learning from the nation!

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
I'm just a beginner being new to the xbow this year.I picked up my Patriot 415 earlier today. I was able to shoot it and the archery store got it sighted in with me at their indoor range. Already decided to replace the scope. Any suggestions?

Looking forward to learning from the nation!
Welcome from downstate NY!

I’ve been on these forums for over 10 years now. If you’re interested in saving some money and putting a reliable scope on your crossbow you ohh the want to take a look at the UTG Leapers 3 x 12 x 32mm Bugbuster Compact Scopes. They use a side focus dial, 2nd focal plane and I use them on both of my ScorpyD crossbows with HHA Optimizer Speed Dials. I’m accurate from zero to 100 yards.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome from downstate NY!

I’ve been on these forums for over 10 years now. If you’re interested in saving some money and putting a reliable scope on your crossbow you ohh the want to take a look at the UTG Leapers 3 x 12 x 32mm Bugbuster Compact Scopes. They use a side focus dial, 2nd focal plane and I use them on both of my ScorpyD crossbows with HHA Optimizer Speed Dials. I’m accurate from zero to 100 yards.
Thank you.I will check it out. A lot to choose from but its information overload.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Outstanding! Thats a great area. I used to snowmobile in that area. Nice to have a new neighbor. Im just getting into xbow. Trying to learning everything I can.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Welcome! I was born and raised in the Corning area... but I moved away many years ago. Still hunt Steuben Co. though.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I have the same crossbow I replaced the scope with a Hawke model 12221, but look at these, they are very good, new, and great price...https://www.wyverncreations.com/takeoff-scopes-c-122_161/ravin-crossbow-scope-p-1082.html?zenid=g99g6ihh6o4ils6s3vqgpc4dn5

I also replaced the supplied bolts with Victofy Decimators sold at Dick's Sporting Goods, they fly great

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you so much for the information. I will take a look. I apologize for my delayed response but Monday came and Im in work mode.

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Welcome to the boards. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts