Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noob is a a bit understated. Not only am I a noob to this forum, a noob to XBows but also a noob to bows of any kind. I am not even sure what bit me... but I just placed an order for a new TenPoint Pro Slider. Since, I don't hunt (not judging those who do it responsibly) , I suppose I will enjoy target practice. Something about the look of a XBow that screams mideval and I really like that. :)

·
Incurable Tinkerer
5,031 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum. Catch the Ten Point section below.

·
1,222 Posts
The wood colors on mine are opposite...dark an the outside, light on the inside.
Very different to shoot.

I also just "target hunt"....no harm in saying you don't hunt meat.

Mike

·
57 Posts
Hey Dave,
Same thing here. I never had any interest in bows of any kind, but got bit bad and went out and did a lot of research. I am now the proud owner of a Ten Point GT-Curve.

Glad I found this site and hope to gain a wealth of info and expertise in my new sport. :hat:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rafsob said:
Hey Dave,
Same thing here. I never had any interest in bows of any kind, but got bit bad and went out and did a lot of research. I am now the proud owner of a Ten Point GT-Curve.

Glad I found this site and hope to gain a wealth of info and expertise in my new sport. :)
The GT-Curve is a great looking bow! Got my Pro Slider on friday and did some target shoots yesterday. Wow! Even better then my expectations.

·
11,411 Posts
The Pro Slider

IMO is one of the best little crossbows on the market. It's versatile and just feels good in the hand plus the price is right.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Moonkryket said:
IMO is one of the best little crossbows on the market. It's versatile and just feels good in the hand plus the price is right.
me likes the way I see some of you guys mount the quiver on top. How exactly are you mounting it there? Got a close up shot? Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts