Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, long time bowhunter currently residing in gods northern country. Have never shot a crossbow but seriously interested in purchasing one this year. Thinking about killer instincts new swat, but proprietary bolts are a negative for me. Anyways i found this forum a month ago and decided to join. Pleased to meet y'all.

·
Registered
15,567 Posts
Welcome to the boards. :)

·
Crossbow Nut
5,126 Posts
Welcome! Former Yooper from Republic, along the Michigamme, now just a lowly Troll below the bridge in the boons outside Fife Lake. What better slingshot ammo than taconite pellets picked up from the RR tracks, eh?

·
Registered
Kelowna, (aka, KTown) BC./ Swat!!! :)
3,265 Posts
Welcome, man!

BTW, I'm a new Swat (gen 1) dude! I love their compactness..., and outta the box design by OLDFLYER....! And the fair price!! I think you could still get other arrows for the XP if you maybe go with what I'm get'n Jerry to do with my Tapps. I'm probably going with BE aluminum flat nocks that already have rounded off shoulders. For the XP ya maybe able to just round them off a bit more, IDK for sure, but might be worth look'n into....Then KI hopefully will make their nocks available or someone else might anyway. Just some food for thought...

Cheers,
KTK

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.