Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Hello and welcome from not-so-distant Austria.
Give the US guys some time to wake up ...

I live in Italy where I've been shooting and hunting with compound nearly 30 years.
What about laws regarding bowhunting in Italy ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi wb_hunter. Crossbow in Italy is not legal for hunting. Bowhunting is legal but now only few regions allow it. In all the ALPI zone (all the north italian area) bowhunting is prohibited or strictly limited for local resident. For hunt in italy is necessary to have state-issued hunting license. Ungulate hunt is from september to january but restricted in short period, linked to the area. For these reasons I hunt also in italian private reserve fee, or in USA. Bownhunting in Italy is very difficult.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Just asking out of curiosity. Bowhunting is generally illegal here, and in Germany.
Alternatives would be Hungary and Slovenia, with a bowhunting tourism business in place.
Maybe other ex-Yugoslavian states, too.

·
Crossbow Nut
5,128 Posts
Hi guys. My name is Alex . I live in Italy where I've been shooting and hunting with compound nearly 30 years. A few weeks ago I bought a Ravin R15. Greetings to all !
Welcome to Crossbow Nation Alex!

·
Registered
15,574 Posts
Welcome to the boards. :)

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Welcome to the CBN! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.