Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening,

Just picked up a Centerpoint Amp 415 a couple days ago. Going to assemble it this weekend if I have the time.

Looking forward to getting back into archery after quite a few years out due to shoulder surgery from a motorcycle wreck. That is the main reason I got the Amped, to let me get back into hunting more than just with a shotgun for waterfowl.

Will try to contribute where I can, but I know I have a fair amount to learn first.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Evening,

Just picked up a Centerpoint Amp 415 a couple days ago. Going to assemble it this weekend if I have the time.

Looking forward to getting back into archery after quite a few years out due to shoulder surgery from a motorcycle wreck. That is the main reason I got the Amped, to let me get back into hunting more than just with a shotgun for waterfowl.

Will try to contribute where I can, but I know I have a fair amount to learn first.
Good luck to ya.

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Registered
13,331 Posts
Welcome to the boards. :)

·
Registered
2017 Sliverado
162 Posts
Evening,

welcome

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am leaning toward a Hawke XB1 or XB30 scope as a replacement for the factory scope. Figure with what I saved on the Amped by catching it on sale, I can spend a bit more on a good scope.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts