Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pennsylvania Crossbow Federation Moderator
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from another newbie from Pennsylvania. I came here seeking shelter from the storm:ack2: I see a lot of familiar names, but I don't really no anyone.

A bit of my short history; I'm a member of the United Bowhunters of PA, but I've been asked not to post on their site any longer because I'm a pro-crossbow advocate.

I've been searching the web, and registering on a few of the crosbow sites. This looks like a good one, and I have a lot of questions.

Last season was my first year to experimate with a crossbow (and I had a ball). I was fortunate enough to harvest 134" PA whitetail. However, I know I'm probably doing a lot of things wrong as far as equipment, and set up. I look forward to picking everyones brains a bit. Thanks for having me.

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
Welcome Tbrom

Well you are welcome here.

·
821 Posts
TBrom said:
I'm a member of the United Bowhunters of PA, but I've been asked not to post on their site any longer because I'm a pro-crossbow advocate.
So much for being a "united bowhunting org". :D

Last season was my first year to experimate with a crossbow (and I had a ball). I was fortunate enough to harvest 134" PA whitetail.
Congrats on your first xbow harvest. :hurray:
Welcome to the site, btw. :)

·
542 Posts
Welcome to the site. I am also new to this site and to using a crossbow..........YOU will Love this site....Lot's of GREAT information from GREAT people,,,,,,,,,,

Rev.......

·
116 Posts
pa refugee

welcome! I read some of those sites, but never registered because I didn't have anything to add to the discussion. Here I registered because the members are so friendly.

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
Good to have you here. Forget those close minded bullys over there. You can post whatever you want to talk about right here buddy. It really sucks when you have to watch what you want to discuss because of people like those. Here, you have friends to protect you from the bad guys. Welcome home.

·
Armed Citizen
1,918 Posts
Welcome Tbrom!
Lots of fine folks from all over the world here. There is a growing number of your fellow hunters from PA here as well.
Make yourself at home.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts