Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellers....my name is Russ from Pa...i'm hunter of 30+years...an avid waterfowler and love to bowhunt....I hope to get to know a few of you guys in the future and maybe even share a Turkey Blind....great site!!! Thunderbolt!!!!

·
1,071 Posts
Welcome Russ I am also from Pennsylvania in the Northeast Wayne County.Do you do any crossbow shooting or archery shooting? Also what part of the state are you from.I'm looking to get a chapter of the ACF (American Crossbow Federation) started in Pennsylvania to try and get crossbows legalized in archery season. If your interested let me know.
pa crossbow

·
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice to meet you both...i'm from Bucks county...we already xbow down here for Deer...matter of fact it been pretty successful down in my area...Funny you say your from Wayne county...i use to live on Lake ariel Rd1....many years ago...sure is a small world.....i'm a bowhunter of 35 years and i do alot of shooting mostly with the Xbow now...its a awsome weapon...Thunderbolt

·
1,071 Posts
Russ, Nice to hear from you. I live only 10 miles from Lake Ariel in a town called Waymart. You say you already hunt with the crossbow in your area. I assume you hunt in Unit 5C or 5D thats great. The only other area that allows crossbows in archery season is 2B. I would like to see crossbows allowed statewide for archery season and be able to enjoy the crossbow as you do.If you would be interested in joining the ACF and help in getting crossbows legalized statewide in archery season and help achieve that goal.

·
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey then count me...i'll join it and support xbowers...drop me some info and yes its 5C area...Thunderbolt [email protected]

·
342 Posts
Welcome to the site! :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts