Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took a fall today. Orion Extreme was cocked but no arrow was loaded. When I went to load an arrow it did not seem like the arrow was catching on the string. When I got home I manse a shot at a target and have no idea where the bolt went. Cocked it again go with 15 feet and it struck 15" low. Arrow still does not feel like it is on the string. This is the look uncocked
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Bumper

· Registered
18,888 Posts
My Scorpyd has to be on fire to cock it. Once cocked put it on safety. The pic looks good to me as I see nothing wrong. I hope you are using firenocks as required. If you are nock an arrow with it uncocked it should click into place. I always hear my nock click in and I am almost deaf.

· Registered
266 Posts
My Scorpyd has to be on fire to cock it. Once cocked put it on safety. The pic looks good to me as I see nothing wrong. I hope you are using firenocks as required. If you are nock an arrow with it uncocked and it should click into place. I always hear my nock click in and I am almost deaf.
Haha. I’m deaf and can’t hear it. You should be able feel the click / snug feel.

307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am using firelocks. Been using this xbox for several years. Something not right just not sure what. always fetlt the click when noel went on the string.

307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I did have a string replacement but it has been shooting fine before todays fall. I took the scope off and scope mount and re-attached everything. The arrow now seems to be setting in properly but really cants to the left without the tensioner. I really need to adjust the tensioner if I want it to lay flat in the rail groove.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts