Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope I can get some guidance from any of you here...
I live in Utah and have the Ravin R9 crossbow. As most of you probably know, Utah (or a lot of places out west) do not use crossbows for their archery hunts. With that said, I am not real comfortable getting my crossbow serviced by the only retailers (2) that sale crossbows out here.
Could any of you give some referrals of good shops that are experienced with working on and tuning crossbows? I am OK with shipping mine out to be tuned and restrung as long as they know what they are doing.
Any help would be appreciated. (And no, I do not want to try doing it myself)

Thanks

·
Registered
16,724 Posts
The best help I can offer is to tell you to buy a Ravin press and learn to do your own. I got mine at age 70 and taught myself how to do it with online help on the forum. It is actually fairly easy to do and plenty of folks on the site to help out when needed.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Hope I can get some guidance from any of you here...
I live in Utah and have the Ravin R9 crossbow. As most of you probably know, Utah (or a lot of places out west) do not use crossbows for their archery hunts. With that said, I am not real comfortable getting my crossbow serviced by the only retailers (2) that sale crossbows out here.
Could any of you give some referrals of good shops that are experienced with working on and tuning crossbows? I am OK with shipping mine out to be tuned and restrung as long as they know what they are doing.
Any help would be appreciated. (And no, I do not want to try doing it myself)

Thanks
Hsve you thought about just sending it back to Ravin?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts