Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to say hey. I just found this site. Wow pretty cool place. I used to "live on Archery Talk", but this place looks very cool:D.

I have owned a few x-bows, but I will never learn enough and in my quest to learn more about x-bows I found this site. I look forward to help and talk archery be it vertical or horizontal.
Koz

·
821 Posts
Welcome. Which county in NJ are you from? Am guessing in the western part of the state as you indicate PA, as well. I'm from Bergen. Am afraid I don't hunt, but am PRO hunting and also a xbow advocate. Have used them for target shooting, but I mainly target shoot with handguns.

·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep

kmtpr said:
Welcome. Which county in NJ are you from? Am guessing in the western part of the state as you indicate PA, as well. I'm from Bergen. Am afraid I don't hunt, but am PRO hunting and also a xbow advocate. Have used them for target shooting, but I mainly target shoot with handguns.

I am in Hunterdon county. I live along the Del River. Lots of deer around here to hunt...:)

Koz

·
821 Posts
Kozman4907 said:
I am in Hunterdon county. I live along the Del River. Lots of deer around here to hunt...:rolleyes:

Koz
Nice open area. Have family who belongs to Barbertown down that way. :D

·
342 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts