Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,
I'm fairly new to crossbows. Have a bit of experience with vertical bows, but most of my shoot has been in firearms.
Been trying to expand my horizons which led me to taking the plunge on a crossbow. Gotta say, it feels like a good marriage between firearms and recurves.
I recently moved to the Dayton so signing up instead of just lurking seemed like the thing to do.
Cheers,
dgfd

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
Welcome to the boards. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Howdy and welcome neighbor. Maybe we will see each other out there. I’m 100% public land
Nice to meet you as well.
I've got just a grunt over two acres south of Xenia, enough to deer to come through and enouyto target shoot on but not enough to actually hunt. That's not a complaint, though. Coming here from RI is a dream come true.

·
Registered
30 Posts
You are in good company,thats what I was telling you.These people know what they are talking about.Just received my dozen spinal taps from Jerry today.Looking forward to using them in Missouri,and South Dakota on deer,in November.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You are in good company,thats what I was telling you.These people know what they are talking about.Just received my dozen spinal taps from Jerry today.Looking forward to using them in Missouri,and South Dakota on deer,in November.
Oh right you were, good sir. Someone already offered to show me the lay of the land at the local corssbower stomping grounds!

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Welcome to the nation, lot of good info here for the well seasoned as well as the novice. Everyone has something to offer, we've all witnessed that!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome to the nation, lot of good info here for the well seasoned as well as the novice. Everyone has something to offer, we've all witnessed that!
Thank you! Definitely count me in the novice camp. Almost think I got into it overbowed; I'll probably make a post about that.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome to the board. I'm just south of you. Just south of Caesars Creek lake. And you'll learn alot from hear on the board. Alot of nice people willing to help.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to the board. I'm just south of you. Just south of Caesars Creek lake. And you'll learn alot from hear on the board. Alot of nice people willing to help.
Thank you!
I was a little disheartened when I didn't see a subforum for Ohio here, but I am glad to have been proven wrong and that there are a more than a few!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts