Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don’t know how long one of these posts is supposed to be however I had nothing but trouble with my killer instinct furious 9.5 first it had pits in the rail which I was able to take down with a nail file that’s fine second every time I shot it it would start to fray the center of the string so I sent the head back they put new cables in a new string minus the string dampeners and they kept my red plastic cable slide I’ve sent at least 15 emails and left about 15 voicemails. I see where they file down the sides of the fire box I don’t know if they fixed the center fraying because they never put it together to fire it it says so on my invoice so I had to order a new cable separator which was $12 and then turned out to be 20 so I can get expedited shipping I also in my own stupidity bought a cranking device for 150 which I later found on eBay and Amazon for 100 or $115 when I receive the guide and I get any fraying I am returning them this bowl and hopefully will be able to get my money back their customer service people seem to be very unknowledgeable I argued back-and-forth about the length of the main bolt he kept telling me it was a quarter inch long that was the Allen key bolt that secures the main bolt I needed the size of the main bolt which was a 5/32 and 2x3/4 inch long however he didn’t understand. That was five emails ago. now nobody will call me back or answer anything let me know if anybody else has the same problem please.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts