Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any idea what year or years the Horton Nitro Hunter was made? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hello Gwn001, The Horton Nitro Hunter was built for only (1) year, (2001). 175# Draw, (305 fps). String (ST140), Cables (ST040), Good Hunting, Joe

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much for the info. I bought one new many years ago and it's still a shooter and in good shape. Would you have any limbs for it and if so how much. I had a splinter on one of the limbs many years ago and sent it back and had it fixed. Unfortunately a month later the company shut down. I was probably lucky I even got it back. Thanks again.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I'll get them to you as soon as I get back home. When the limbs were replaced many years ago because of the splinter, I'm thinking it came back with different limbs so that will be good to know. Thanks again.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hello Gwn001, I tried to reply to your email, but the message came back as un-deliverable. Message sent was:

Hello Gwen, and thank you for the pictures. Your Nitro Hunter has been up-dated to the Wide Body Limbs, but has not been up-dated to the latest version. Attached picture shows the latest up-date, where there is only (1) Limb Bolt. What are you needing? Joe

Attachments

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info. At this time I don't need anything. It still shoots really good. I was thinking ahead and was just wondering that since I still shoot this ole xbow and were to have a limb issue would it be possible to get replacements and if so the price for them. Would it be possible to get the whole front end of the 1 bolt latest version and if so the price or could I just get a set of limbs for the version I now have? Also what would the specs, draw wright, fps, etc, be for the version I now have. Sorry for all the questions but this ole xbow is special to me and if it were to have some problems, would it be worth it to fix it. Thanks and I really appreciate the help and info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts