Crossbow Nation banner

How about a Crossfire II scope poll?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be public poll (got criticized I’m my last one) and you can vote for as many categories as you want (got criticized for that too).

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Did not vote as my response is not listed.

None of the above

·
Registered
3 Posts
They are in the process of redesigning this scope. The old one is one of the best available in my opinion. We have a turrett burned and sighted in to 125 yards.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I sighted mine in last weekend. Woks great on the R10, was very easy to adjust for the speed.
Looking forward to hunting with it this fall.

·
Banned
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reactions: wildcatter

·
9,022 Posts
Wouldn't buy it … but the bad review that counted most was my own evaluation of the specifications added to my personal experience with the even more miscast Vortex XBR. The Crossfire2 circumvented some of the XBR inadequacies by dumbing the new entry down. So I voted #4 & #6. Number six because Vortex is resetting my XBR parallax hopefully making it a premier crossbow scope in a single swoop.

Reactions: burky247365

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Can I vote the same more than once? You know,like some people do in a real election,My cat wants to cast a vote to.....

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Can I vote the same more than once? You know,like some people do in a real election,My cat wants to cast a vote to.....
Ya but like in a political election, we can track that and see who votes more than once!!! Some guy's just don't get it,,, everything you do today get's recorded, and can be tracked!

Just click on how many have voted in any category to expose those that are trying to create a failed system on this thread, and you eliminate them to get to the ones who are honest and worth counting,,,,, don't make it impossible to be corrected!

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Ya but like in a political election, we can track that and see who votes more than once!!! Some guy's just don't get it,,, everything you do today get's recorded, and can be tracked!

Just click on how many have voted in any category to expose those that are trying to create a failed system on this thread, and you eliminate them to get to the ones who are honest and worth counting,,,,, don't make it impossible to be corrected!
Was just an attempt at some humor is all! I'm glad you pointed that out! I just went and clicked and my name wasn't on the list! I had forgot to hit the "cast vote" button after I casted my vote,LOL.

Reactions: wildcatter

·
Banned
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How bout bought the scope and got yelled at for going off topic talking about it?
I think Wapster’s post is one of the funniest I’ve seen in a while.

Yes you can more than one option, but only if you’re a dem though.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
I think Wapster’s post is one of the funniest I’ve seen in a while.

Yes you can more than one option, but only if you’re a dem though.
Yea,Wabsters post cracked me up!
That's who I was referring to about the votes.....

·
Registered
400 Posts
Buddy of mine bought one for his Excalibur and loves it. I voted for him. Really clear. Said the size of the writing for the different yardages is a non issue. Said he always counts the the subtensions anyway. I agree as I do the same.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Well before I'm accused of being a Democrat,, I changed my vote because even though none of the above fit my response, after making a ridiculously low bid on a new one with all the garb that accompanies it, I didn't plan on the guy accepting the offer, BUT! the guy accepted my offer, so I will find out if it was a good move or not,, but if I don't like it,, the thing will be gone and I wont loose anything trying it,,, time will tell!

·
Banned
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well before I'm accused of being a Democrat,, I changed my vote because even though none of the above fit my response, after making a ridiculously low bid on a new one with all the garb that accompanies it, I didn't plan on the guy accepting the offer, BUT! the guy accepted my offer, so I will find out if it was a good move or not,, but if I don't like it,, the thing will be gone and I wont loose anything trying it,,, time will tell!
I think “Catter" and "accused of being a democrat” is an oxymoron imo.

So you bought a Crossfire II crossbow scope? Well, being the optics czar we’ll see which side you align with.

But it was never about the optics - it was the friggin’ reticle.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I think “Catter" and "accused of being a democrat” is an oxymoron imo.

So you bought a Crossfire II crossbow scope? Well, being the optics czar we’ll see which side you align with.

But it was never about the optics - it was the friggin’ reticle.
Maybe should state that in you thread title,, or are you just in a deep sleep typing on a dream your having????????????? :unsure:

I think you asked about the scope, that includes all things that make it A Scope! But maybe your reading comprehension is even worse than I know it is,,, seems you're the only one mentioning reticle, optics, or whatever,, maybe your sleep typing??? one thing is for sure,, you sure make off the wall comments,,,,,frequently!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts