Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How may bolts to carry when u hunting from blind or stand what the best way to carry them do you use quiver or box or leather pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
My bow mounted quiver only carries the arrows to and from the stand. While on stand my quiver is detached from my bow to eliminate any noise or weigh when a deer approaches. I added an extra quiver mount to the side of my climbing stand to put my quiver in when hunting. When in my double man stands the quiver lays on the bench beside me for quick access.

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
BTW, welcome to the boards. :)

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Registered
806 Posts
My bolts are in various size coffee cans in the shop. If I have to carry them anywhere, I tend to just toss a few in whatever tool box I'm transporting. :ROFLMAO:
My arrows go to the stand with me in the same quiver that came with my xb. Once in the stand, I move them to a tree hook or branch that happens to serve the same purpose.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I carry a multi arrow archery quiver back pack style. I plug the ends of the 4 golf club tubes so the broad heads don't cut through the cloth quiver. Cheap, versatile and light weight. My free hand shots are more accurate with a little less weight on the crossbow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts