Crossbow Nation banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm not a hunter so this is probably going to sound completely noobish but what if you sprayed them with doe urine?
I should state I hope to go hunting eventually. Trying to get as familiar with the equipment as possible before I do.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm not a hunter so this is probably going to sound completely noobish but what if you sprayed them with doe urine?
I should state I hope to go hunting eventually. Trying to get as familiar with the equipment as possible before I do.
Or maybe some skunk scent.

Enjoyed the story and props to you and your buddy for taking the high road, don't know if my patience runs that deep.

·
Registered
26 Posts
He said, "Well, she can come if she wants to, but she might not come back." He turned and headed into the woods.

My Grandpa once asked a trespasser "did anybody see you come in here?" When the trespasser replied no, he said "nobody's gonna see ya leave either if I catch you on my property again".
I smile every time I think about that.

·
Registered
88 Posts
There is no way on Gods earth I would have allowed them in my camp. The idiots that infest the left need to pay whatever price is demanded of their sick, twisted beliefs and ideology.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Isn't it amazing that anti-hunters had no problem wolfing down a bunch of hotdogs. Wonder if they thought those are synthetic skins filled with ground carrots and yogurt. For the most part, the antis I have encountered over the years have leather belts and old Burger King bags in their cars. The reality is they pay someone else to do their killing.

You guys handled the situation well, especially considering what a bunch of hypocrites you were dealing with. I will never hang my head when approached by antis. I respect the animal I pursue, I strive to make a clean, quick, humane kill, I kill no more than I can use, I process my own meat, I waste nothing, and I thank the Lord for the bounty of the Earth with each meal.

No apologies from me!

·
Registered
110 Posts
This happened in the big woods of Pa. several years ago. Anti's were harassing a group of hunters. Little did they know that a game warden was hunting with the group. He instructed the hunters who were going to put on a drive to go ahead with the drive but do not make any noise will doing so. He stayed back inside the cabin while everybody left. Well when the drive finished at the cabin he was waiting. The only one's making noise was the anti's. Well needless to say he fined all of them for participating in a drive without a license to hunt. That was the end of them for a while.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts