Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
North Central Missouri - For Sale - house, two car garage, and barn on 4.45 acres adjacent to Long Branch State Park and 7.5 mile (2400 ac.) Long Branch Lake in Macon County. North end of lake includes Atlanta State Wildlife Area (2400 ac.). House has two BR, bath, modern kitchen, huge family room-lounge with dining table, California fireplace, 4' diameter coffee table with center charcoal brazier (marshmallows, hot dogs, and s'mores). Drive your pickup into the barn and hang your whitetails for processing out of wind, rain, and snow. Listed $106,000. PM me for realtor.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Robert... No, property was listed with local realtor in Macon County, MO and shown Tues or Wed after two rejected offers.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
North Central Missouri - For Sale - house, two car garage, and barn on 4.45 acres adjacent to Long Branch State Park and 7.5 mile (2400 ac.) Long Branch Lake in Macon County. North end of lake includes Atlanta State Wildlife Area (2400 ac.). House has two BR, bath, modern kitchen, huge family room-lounge with dining table, California fireplace, 4' diameter coffee table with center charcoal brazier (marshmallows, hot dogs, and s'mores). Drive your pickup into the barn and hang your whitetails for processing out of wind, rain, and snow. Listed $106,000. PM me for realtor.
That was a deal! I wish I was living in that area.

·
Registered
13,219 Posts
So...……….where ya moving to?!?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So...……….where ya moving to?!?
Bowman... Do you honestly believe that I would leave that white-tail paradise? Heaven forbid!!🤪 My bride was assigned the job of dissolving a family trust established by her estranged father. The property was held by the trust. I'm still here in the People's Republic of Maryland.😡

1 - 9 of 9 Posts