Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Administrator
6,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be the official thread for signing up for the www.huntingbrotherhood.com challenge. Please just let me know who would like to enter representing Crossbow Nation. Once we get a bunch of entries, I will divide you up into teams. This will be a very random process, probably just drawing names from a hat.
Once the teams are made, someone will need to volunteer as a team leader. I you will need to decide on your Team name. I will then create a sticky thread for each team to post there results though the season. The team leader will be in charge for reporting in the Hunting Brotherhood with updates of how their team is doing.
Here are the rules again. http://www.huntingbrotherhood.com/showthread.php?p=30785#post30785

This should be a fun way to meet other hunters from different forums and to just add a little challenge to deer season. Please have fun with this. It's what it is intended for.

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
UL,
When you try to go to that link, it says Page not found Error 404.

·
665 Posts
I'm In

I went to the link and added my name there also so Im covered

·
114 Posts
Hi guys, current list of members that have expressed their desire to join both here and at HBH.

you may have a link to this forum in your sig as well as your team name when you figure out what that is.

look forward to meeting you, read the team leaders responsibilities when you have a chance.

Team Crossbownation current members

Quote & add your name to the list.

1. BigBirdVA
2. Specialized
3. Mideerslayer
4. beervo2
5. Buckeye Dan
6. Mountainman
7. JakeinTX
8. UrbanLegend
9. tc scout
10. DadHuntsNow
11. oldbhtrnewequip

your own thread over there

http://www.huntingbrotherhood.com/showthread.php?p=30944#post30944

there is a thread to post pics for eveyone, as well as a sticky that i will be updating with your progress.:D

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
I'm in if someone will have me.

·
114 Posts
Guide Girl said:
I'm in if someone will have me.
Hi guys, current list of members that have expressed their desire to join both here and at HBH.

you may have a link to this forum in your sig as well as your team name when you figure out what that is.

look forward to meeting you, read the team leaders responsibilities when you have a chance.

1. BigBirdVA
2. Specialized
3. Mideerslayer
4. beervo2
5. Buckeye Dan
6. Mountainman
7. JakeinTX
8. UrbanLegend
9. tc scout
10. DadHuntsNow
11. oldbhtrnewequip
12. Guide Girl

http://www.huntingbrotherhood.com/sh...0944#post30944

there is a thread to post pics for eveyone, as well as a sticky that i will be updating with your progress.

·
1,379 Posts
I just signed up at HBH, sounds like fun. And as posted over there I just might be able to complete the rules. Thought I'd let y'all know that I signed up, for CBN, naturally. :)

·
33 Posts
I've added my name to the list at #12. Is that all I need to do?

Blue-Darter

jkcerda said:

1. BigBirdVA
2. Specialized
3. Mideerslayer
4. beervo2
5. Buckeye Dan
6. Mountainman
7. JakeinTX
8. UrbanLegend
9. tc scout
10. DadHuntsNow
11. oldbhtrnewequip
12. Blue-darter (not a team leader please!!)

http://www.huntingbrotherhood.com/showthread.php?p=30944#post30944

there is a thread to post pics for eveyone, as well as a sticky that i will be updating with your progress.:)

·
2,820 Posts
Maybe we could get enough people from Michigan for a team, we could be The Mich-i-gandeers from Crossbow Nation..:thumbsup:

·
114 Posts
Blue-darter said:
I've added my name to the list at #12. Is that all I need to do?

Blue-Darter
Originally Posted by jkcerda

1. BigBirdVA
2. Specialized
3. Mideerslayer
4. beervo2
5. Buckeye Dan
6. Mountainman
7. JakeinTX
8. UrbanLegend
9. tc scout
10. DadHuntsNow
11. oldbhtrnewequip
12. Blue-darter (not a team leader please!!)

http://www.huntingbrotherhood.com/sh...0944#post30944

there is a thread to post pics for eveyone, as well as a sticky that i will be updating with your progress.
yes, BTW if anybody wants to volunteer for team Leader, let me know by PM.

·
Banned
364 Posts
Here's latest list as stated on Brotherhood forum as of 5:30AM today

1. BigBirdVA
2. Specialized
3. Mideerslayer
4. beervo2
5. Buckeye Dan
6. Mountainman
7. JakeinTX
8. UrbanLegend
9. tc scout
10. DadHuntsNow
11. oldbhtrnewequip
12. Guide Girl
13. DaGriz
14. vaguru

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
Texas Native could be #15 but he hasn't been on here this week. I'll e-mail him and that would complete 3 teams.

·
114 Posts
Guide Girl said:
Texas Native could be #15 but he hasn't been on here this week. I'll e-mail him and that would complete 3 teams.
cool, dont forget to add the link to this forum inyour sig guys, also, those who want to be team leaders, raise your hands & make sure you know what is expected of you in the rules section, second post.

·
114 Posts
DaGriz said:
Here's latest list as stated on Brotherhood forum as of 5:30AM today

1. BigBirdVA
2. warthog67
3. Mideerslayer
4. beervo2
5. Buckeye Dan
6. Mountainman
7. JakeinTX
8. UrbanLegend
9. tc scout
10. DadHuntsNow
11. oldbhtrnewequip
12. Guide Girl
13. DaGriz
14. vaguru
15. Specialized

done:)

you guys have enough for 3 teams, any volunters for team leaders?

·
Banned
1,256 Posts
They have yotes as 20 pts. Hell I've never seen one in SE VA. They are extremely rare here. Why are yotes 20 pts? What about areas that don't have them like here? I'm basically cut out of 20 possible points. :eek:

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
jkcerda said:
done:)

you guys have enough for 3 teams, any volunters for team leaders?
Hey! Blue Darters name is not on this list! He signed up here, but not on the other forum so don't forget him!!!!! He should have been right under me in line.

Next, how about we get the teams drawn and then pick the team leaders as per team deciding.
If we do a 4th team and we should, since we actually have 17 wanting in. If a team is one short, I'll volunteer to do two teams since I can shoot 3 bucks and several different critters. Alternate trips or something if that helps. Or, I'll make my partner Butch sign up. He's computer illiterate, and a work a holic, not hime much, but he'll do it if he can help. He shoots alot of squirrels when he's bored.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts