Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone done any hunting with one of the hyper ghost? I just got a 405 and haven't had a chance to get it out in the field, have taken a couple of pigs with My Spectre. Was planning on using the Rage hypodermic's when i get out for some pig control next week. Any feed back on performance would be appreciated.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I'm going hog hunting later this week will give some updates when I get back, will be using rage hypodermic and some grim reapers if I can find some. Will be fine tuning the sight in with the Vortex CF as well. Did some shooting at 40 yards and the bolts were sticking out of the back of my block target with over half of the 22 inch bolt showing.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Keep us posted and good luck.

Reactions: lhollow

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well first pig with the hyper ghost, 35 yard quartering away. There’s only a couple of inches of the 22 inch .204 shaft sticking out and the rage hypodermic did it’s job.
2271CBE6-5A3D-4057-BB5F-0D90FC4023A4.jpeg

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well first pig with the hyper ghost, 35 yard quartering away. There’s only a couple of inches of the 22 inch .204 shaft sticking out and the rage hypodermic did it’s job.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Outstanding! Congrats!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts