Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a HyperGhost 405. Only to find out they take a specific bolt. HyperFlite bolts 22" long. Everywhere is out of stock. I have been trying to order these arrows for 6 weeks with no luck. Barnett will not return my calls nor emails. Is anyone have issues with Barnett? Are they closing up and don't care about customer service?

Thank you

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
Checking Barnett's website, these arrows are out of stock along with many other items.

The Corvid 19 virus is causing a lot of problems for businesses, manufactures and people.
Wishing you all the best.
Take care.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I purchased a HyperGhost 405. Only to find out they take a specific bolt. HyperFlite bolts 22" long. Everywhere is out of stock. I have been trying to order these arrows for 6 weeks with no luck. Barnett will not return my calls nor emails. Is anyone have issues with Barnett? Are they closing up and don't care about customer service?

Thank you
Barnett now has the hyperflite bolts/arrows in stock. I just ordered (2) five packs as a precaution. Recommend going to the Barnett website to order.

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
Barnett now has the hyperflite bolts/arrows in stock. I just ordered (2) five packs as a precaution. Recommend going to the Barnett website to order.
You must have been lucky as I just checked Barnett's website after reading your post and they are out of stock.
All the best.
Take care.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You must have been lucky as I just checked Barnett's website after reading your post and they are out of stock.
All the best.
Take care.
I just went back over there ans saw the same. I ordered them 2 days ago. I saw one distributor is expecting mass distribution around 28 Jan. I purchased my Hyperghost in Feb and bought plenty arrows then. From September until last week, I was checking the site every other day.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was finally able to contact them. I received a box of 5 as well. I still have another box of 5 coming (or on order) with another supplier as well. Ty Brian.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Highly recommend anyone looking for hyperflite arrows/bolts go through Barnett for now. I have found a couple of vendors capitalizing on the shortage in the form of a package of (5) for close to $248. Good luck and be patient unless you have more $ to burn.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts