Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Crossbow Hunters of the World I hope that everyone will spread the word about what Jeff is building here. I firmly believe that there cannot be too many crossbow websites as we have a lot of work to do if we are to expand the crossbow hunting opportunity around the world. There is much to be done in the educating of the grassroots hunter about the positive contribution that can be made by the crossbow and I personally look forward to working with Jeff Becka to help get the job done. Ohio is an exceptional state because it allowed the crossbow for all hunters back when the crossbow was still a four-letter word (figure that one out). Well believe me when I write that the crossbow is not going away and new opportunities are opening up with each passing year. If we are to preserve our hunting heritage, we all have to work together to promote all aspects of modern hunting. At this particular point in time, nothing has more power for hunter recruitment and retention than the crossbow. Being involved with the archery industry for the past decade and a half, I realize that the crossbow is not only a viable tool for bowhunting, but it also has the inert ability to save our sport as well as the heritage that has been rightfully ours since the dawn of time. It is my hope that hunters from around the world will get off their hands and work to promote and preserve all forms of hunting with all weapons, especially the crossbow. Our future depends on it as well as the ability to over come those who refuse to except the crossbow for what can only be rationalized as selfish greed.

The crossbow is archery equipment capable of being used at only short ranges and therefore should be allowed in the archery season as just one more choice for the modern bowhunter. Logic and a long documentation of the facts clearly demonstrate that the crossbow belongs in the archery season and the clear-minded bowhunter should not rest until it is so.

As a member of the ACF, which is the NRA for the crossbow hunter, I hope that you will become a part of this organization to help bring about positive change for the good of our sport and the preservation of our heritage. If you truly care about our hunting future, you will become involved to help us make a difference.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts