Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from a supposedly xbow forum on NJH. This cess pool is moderated by anti'Is and run by a guy named Dragthor that is an antiIto boot. I use the word antiI to denote these are anti inclusion types and while I know some say that's anti hunting also, I'm not quite ready to relegate them to Peta or HSUS standards myself. They banned Aceokey and currently are working on BigBirdVA for their sins of telling it like it is.

I've been posting for a couple of years now, even on the xbow threads on the various Bowsite state forums and have been respectful and only addressed out right lies and myths w/o getting the boot. I felt I could no longer maintain that attitude, so I pulled my own plug, lol.

Final post: [which got yanked asap]
ban me. I don't give a ratsazz. This has denigrated to the cess pool of the internet, re: xbow forums. moderated by anti's [inclusion type] but too little too late. Free speech as long as the topic meets higher approval. You people have made your own beds, don't need to be a member to watch you lay in them.

It's a done deal, dummies. Adios, muchacho's, I'm banning myself.

·
Registered
8,593 Posts
Good job! That site IS outragous! I will never understand why sites let the anti's over run the Crossbow Forums. I guess most of the problem is the anti's are already entrenched in most sites.....

·
821 Posts
Dan, I believe you are the 1st to ban himself in the 3 yrs I've been going on there. Am sorry you felt you had to, but I understand completely. As a NJ resident, am ashamed of how some treated you and Jim (aceoky) and others, for that matter. However, the 2008 NJ F&W Digest is out. Crossbows will be implemented in 2009-2010 as we have been saying. So all their whining and crying has been for naught. :D

·
Banned
1,256 Posts
I'll be right along with you soon enough. They don't like my sig line. :D Somehow I feel that no matter what it is they wouldn't like it.

·
378 Posts
Tim50 said:
Good job! That site IS outragous! I will never understand why sites let the anti's over run the Crossbow Forums. I guess most of the problem is the anti's are already entrenched in most sites.....
One HUGE problem there is most (if not all) the Mods are UBNJ reps.......who All got upset with MY explaining that with AT LEAST HALF their membership ("virtually " split down the middle) doesn't mean 50/50, I've watched their spin for far too long........at any rate with at least half their membership supporting full inclusion it was not wise or prudent to continue to fight their own kind and own members..........THAT is what "I" really got the boot for (no loss for me BTW).......:D

Since they did that, several have stated on there they won't join, many won't renew and they try to blame ME for their own stupidity......:D

The point is when ALL the MODS are anti inclusion AND UBNJ Reps, well you KNOW you're not going to get anything close to a "fair shake" when YOU (I in this case) are totally destroying THEIR entire agenda with truth facts and real hard data.......

IF stating the truth on the huge mistakes of the UBNJ "Leadership" hurts them that badly, well, that's not my problem and I WOULD do it all again.....

The TRUTH deserved to be told at whatever cost........IMO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts