Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have listed a 3 pc Norm Johnson Black Tail "Eliete" with description on the "Market Place" forum.... maybe check it out? She's beautiful but I have severed the tricep in my bow arm and can no longer draw it.

Gene

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well it has dissappeared in the "Market Place":(
Bow is a 3 piece TD recurve Blacktail Eliete marked 62" AMO, 63# @ 30", so scales 57-58# at 28".
It has a Dark laminated wood riser, possibly cocobolo ? Norm Checkered it and inlaid a small compass into it below the grip area. It has Clear glass over Red Elm veneers and very unigue limb tip overlays. I also have a spare set of antler knob limb bolts ( but one will need to be re-epoxied to the limb bolt.

This is not a New production B/T Eliete suitable for a Fast Flite string, but is plenty fast and beautiful to the eye..... I had dinner with Norm at a past 50 Anniversary PBS banquet in Portland Or. and should have asked him when it was built, but failed to do so... I'm pricing it waaayyy low only because I have severed the tricep in my bow arm and can no longer handle anything above 28-30# :mad: draw weight...... so $450 TYD.

I can email pictures if you send an E-mail address but can't show them here with my touch screen tablet.. my E-mail address is: [email protected] (would trade for Excalibur Grizzly or Matrix 310 crossbow)

Thank's Gene

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
Gene - Did you ever pull the limbs and ID the production date? That would be good to know.

·
Registered
256 Posts
wow, your giving that bow away,,,, I would go on Leatherwall classifieds to sell it,,,,, too bad your not in Wis, we have so many trad shoots and shows, that would go fast,,,,, good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts