Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m down to just my DS380 crossbow, and tried to get the the Parker Pin Point set up on it but went with the XB75 instead. On my Dagger, the XB75 in the Warne extended mount was perfect - on my DS it didn’t line up with my line of sight the way I wanted.

So I pulled it and put the XBR with the 1.125” Nightforce mount on it but it wasn’t quite high enough. I had an extra Bobro QR mount (best mounts I’ve ever had) with the standard AR15 height and it was perfect.

The XBR and Bobro were only 5.6 ozs more than the lighter XB75 and Warne mount, but it lines up where I need it when shouldered.

The XB75 would have to be on about 5x but the XBR is set for 4x for that same speed. The FOV at 33 yards for the 5x XB75 is 77” - 1st pic, and the FOV at 33 yards for the XBR was 98” - 2nd pic, and that extra 21” is 27% more and makes picking up a target much easier at crossbow distances.

It’s hard not to love that XBR.

DSCN2531.JPG
DSCN2532.JPG

·
Registered
533 Posts
What broadhead are you using for red pickup trucks?:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Maurice74

·
8,875 Posts
Can't disagree... It's better than any dedicated crossbow scope out there in my opinion. If they would have included adjustable parallax it would have been nearly prefect.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
890 Posts
I’m down to just my DS380 crossbow, and tried to get the the Parker Pin Point set up on it but went with the XB75 instead. On my Dagger, the XB75 in the Warne extended mount was perfect - on my DS it didn’t line up with my line of sight the way I wanted.

So I pulled it and put the XBR with the 1.125” Nightforce mount on it but it wasn’t quite high enough. I had an extra Bobro QR mount (best mounts I’ve ever had) with the standard AR15 height and it was perfect.

The XBR and Bobro were only 5.6 ozs more than the lighter XB75 and Warne mount, but it lines up where I need it when shouldered.

The XB75 would have to be on about 5x but the XBR is set for 4x for that same speed. The FOV at 33 yards for the 5x XB75 is 77” - 1st pic, and the FOV at 33 yards for the XBR was 98” - 2nd pic, and that extra 21” is 27% more and makes picking up a target much easier at crossbow distances.

It’s hard not to love that XBR.

View attachment 181485 View attachment 181486
Agreed. They are nice...I have had as many as 6 of those...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts