Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
Nemesis 480 & DeathStalker 380, I live near Greensburg PA. I enjoy building custom strings
7,724 Posts
Pretty impressive. It's not for me though. Looks are important to me along with everything else. Like a vehicle. I love the old Plymouth Mopars but those are gas hogs and would be hard finding parts for but that dosent mean I would want to drive a car around that is just a chassis and an engine to make it more economical.

·
Premium Member
6,154 Posts
That exposed trigger will be a problem! Lets say you're out on a damp snowy day,moisture sets in,temp drops and you go to pull the trigger and it's frozen? It may be innovative,but you have to protect those internals......

·
14,452 Posts
Monstrosity … Big, loud, funny looking, whisker biscuit, no rail, frightening cantilever on the scope mount, exposed trigger assembly, and slow with low energy output.

·
Premium Member
6,154 Posts
Somebody got a little happy with the CNC machine! I believe in skeletonizing to cut down on weight,but really!!!

Reactions: Ron G.

·
14,452 Posts
I like it.

For me, the engineering that goes into something bestows a beauty which otherwise wouldn’t be there.
Yeah, if … we're talking Ferrari or Lamborghini ...lol;)

·
14,452 Posts
Finally saw a crossbow uglier than...........you know:p
Go ahead … say it!!!...lol:D You know down deep you love them!;)

Reactions: Jack Pine

·
Registered
708 Posts
I tried the Gearhead T24 vertical this year and the bow is amazing! This thing changes the whole short axle to axle world for verticals and what you have been told about accuracy and short ATA bows, the T24 carbon model won the NFAA Bowhunter Freestyle Championship in Las Vegas this year! 24" ATA wins??? How can that be possible??? And at 67.8 decibels and no vibe at the shot, I like the looks of the vertical, a lot I think bash it because they first of all never shot it and just can't see outside of the box! IMO, in the vertical world it is one of the best, if not the best bow on the market!

I had to check the vertical out... and I love it! I got the aluminum, thinking carbon now.

·
5,889 Posts
Beauty or the opposite are in the eye of the beholder. Personally, I don't even consider any bow in that price range. It's not that I can't, I just think it's ridiculous. Killed a buck very dead (within 25 yards) with a bow that cost me $175 in parts. Gave me more satisfaction than a $2,000 + bow would have. JMO

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.