Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
11,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The American Crossbow Federation. As a member, you'll get a quarterly crossbow magazine (Horizontal Bowhunter) that will keep you informed on crossbow related news and subjects. I've been a member for 2 years and I highly recommend it.

Please be aware that there are bowhunting and archery groups that are actually trying to un-do crossbow hunting in states that have already legalized crossbow hunting:mad: These folks are doing everything they can to divide our bowhunting ranks in their selfish efforts to keep their method of bowhunting the ONLY method even though it could come back to haunt them and all hunters in the long run. Anti-hunting groups' plans are to divide and conquer so in effect these anti-crossbow bowhunters are aiding all hunters' enemies. Hard to believe but true:confused:

·
Administrator
6,085 Posts
The American Crossbow Federation is a friend of the site. Once the store is up, we will have a press release in the Horizontal Bowhunter Magazine. Give them a call and sign up today, or I have a link directly to them on my friends page. They really do alot for us crossbow guys and don't get the reconition they deserve. The least we can do to support them is to join. And oh yeah, the magazine is great too.:D

·
342 Posts
Thanks for the info...I'll join.

·
329 Posts
to all:

fyi, i'm a member, too.

further, i hope every member of this site becomes a member, if they aren't already. we CB-folks HAVE to stick together. period. end of story.

yours, texasnative46

·
Registered
33 Posts
Been a mtmber since day one, have # one edition Vol #1, the mag is a great read, I can't wait for the next edition right after I get the last one read.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts