Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Supposed to be a two finger removal target that stops crossbow bolts at 500fps . I Have a hard time removing My gold tip airstrike arrows at 270fps . I shot my Brand new Ravin R29x 450fps at 20 yards and had to cut my bolt out . It’s a Shame. I paid $120 for it . You don’t get what you pay for anymore in America. Should have bought a spiderweb . I tried to upload a video. It would not work here is a picture. Thanks
Liquid Automotive lighting Automotive tire Bumper Recipe

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hope you are not shooting broadheads into it! LOL! You can get better performance if you move your shots around, and then when you are done shooting, lay the target flat and stand on it to re-compress the filler. Do this to both sides. Using bullet point fieldpoints also helps, as does lightly lubing the shaft before your shooting session. Targets can be frustrating! I only shoot at less than 30 yards to sight in a crossbow.
Yes I only shoot Field points . I have tried scorpion arrow lube same outcome. I don’t know if I got a dud but I have seen people shoot the target and easily Pull the bolts and arrows out. Online of course.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts