Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
11,439 Posts
I'm buying one more :)

Medieval 180 lb draw hunting model from a friend up in NH:) I think 10 is enough for now:D

Attachments

·
Incurable Tinkerer
5,031 Posts
Could be...if the Cyclone is as good as it looks. Not waiting for 'the check,' waiting for one to hit the local store so I can shoot it.

·
11,439 Posts
This won't get any camo but I did order

a darker wood. I can't wait to get it. It will be my last addition for a while.:eek: and I'll probably have more fun with it than any of the modern crossbows, especially since it requires a higher difficulty level. This is the wood choice I think I'd like to go with:

BTW, I have not asked him yet but I think I'll want the target weight limbs in addition to the hunting weight so I can change from one to the other just for the he!! of it:)

Attachments

·
329 Posts
to all,

unless i get to head to Africa next year (and i just may!) for Cape Buff/Zebra/Leopard, i'll stick with my old, but much beloved, Horton Yukon SL 150#.

the Yukon shoots "plenty fine" for WT, black bear & hogs.

otoh, i'm STILL looking for FORGED,screw-in, 2-blade,RE-sharpenable (is that a word?) broadheads (like Ben pearson USED to make in the 50s-60s.) for BIG hogs & bear, that will take a true razor-edge.

yours, texasnative46 :eek::):)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts