Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That piece of paper that will allow me to Hunt with a crossbow in the Great State of Michigan:D
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I want to blow it up poster size and walk around with it at the local sporting good shops:D
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
542 Posts
GREAT.................
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
11,411 Posts
Great

Maybe soon all bowhunters that choose to do so will be able to bowhunt with a crossbow. Have fun:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
112 Posts
Congrats! Take a few deer and make it known that it was done with a crossbow. Hopefully all goes well in the Senate and I can plan to hunt there next year...
 

·
Obsessed Huntress
Joined
·
5,583 Posts
So, in your state, and your situation, what did you have to do or go through to get your permit, step by step?
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guide Girl said:
So, in your state, and your situation, what did you have to do or go through to get your permit, step by step?
I had to have my Dr fill out a form showing that I have a injury above c-8 on my spine that is more the 80% disabiling

If not you have to go to a physical therapist and do a few test, but I didnt have to go that route

I also sent in a copy of my mri report showing my neck injury , that way there was no confusion
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
warthog67 said:
Congrats! Take a few deer and make it known that it was done with a crossbow. Hopefully all goes well in the Senate and I can plan to hunt there next year...
If it does I have a spot you can hunt:)
 

·
Obsessed Huntress
Joined
·
5,583 Posts
mideerslayer said:
I had to have my Dr fill out a form showing that I have a injury above c-8 on my spine that is more the 80% disabiling

If not you have to go to a physical therapist and do a few test, but I didnt have to go that route

I also sent in a copy of my mri report showing my neck injury , that way there was no confusion
So then, you send it to the DNR office? How does that part work?
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
they review it and mail it out. they really cant argue the fact that i have the injury and it was proved to them by my dr and the report I sent
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top