Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
6,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The SWAT just gets so monotonously boring. I almost always take it hunting since it is so small, easy to cock, has unequaled accuracy, is adequately fast, etc.. And once again , I have to go through all the dragging the deer out, loading it, gutting it or fleshing it out, getting it processed , going to get it, paying for the processing, etc. . If I didn’t have the two SWATs I might not have to go through all this so often.

·
Registered
Kelowna, (aka, KTown) BC./ Swat!!! :)
3,285 Posts
LMAO Dude!!!
Hey! Quit reminding me about having to patiently wait for my new Swat!!!! You're trouble!
You're buck looks like the one I'm after here!

·
Registered
Excalibur Vortex 330, Centerpoint Sniper 370, Centerpoint Patriot 425
16,832 Posts
A good looking buck for sure!;) Congrats.:)

Reactions: SEW

·
Registered
8,203 Posts
o_O
The SWAT just gets so monotonously boring. I almost always take it hunting since it is so small, easy to cock, has unequaled accuracy, is adequately fast, etc.. And once again , I have to go through all the dragging the deer out, loading it, gutting it or fleshing it out, getting it processed , going to get it, paying for the processing, etc. . If I didn’t have the two SWATs I might not have to go through all this so often.

We hate youo_O

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.