Crossbow Nation banner

It just gets so tiring.....

5141 Views 83 Replies 30 Participants Last post by  KTownKiller
The SWAT just gets so monotonously boring. I almost always take it hunting since it is so small, easy to cock, has unequaled accuracy, is adequately fast, etc.. And once again , I have to go through all the dragging the deer out, loading it, gutting it or fleshing it out, getting it processed , going to get it, paying for the processing, etc. . If I didn’t have the two SWATs I might not have to go through all this so often.

See less See more
Reactions: 5
1 - 20 of 84 Posts
Thank the Lord for boring crossbows LOL
Reactions: 3
LMAO Dude!!!
Hey! Quit reminding me about having to patiently wait for my new Swat!!!! You're trouble!
You're buck looks like the one I'm after here!
Reactions: 1
Congrats on your buck! Any bow is NOT accurate! It’s the person who is using it and what skills they have! WTG

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk
Shhhh, you're gonna make his head swell!
Reactions: 2
Very nice buck Steve. Congratulations
A good looking buck for sure!;) Congrats.:)
Nice deer Steve and thank you my friend.
Yeah, what..a..pain..! LOL But hey, somebody's got to do it!!!

Congrats!
Well done....
Beautiful buck! Thanks for leading me towards the “boring bow”. Managed to get 3 scrub bucks(as Iron Duke would call them) with it this season. So boring!
That's hilarious... nice buck
Steve, I have a feeling you are not really complaining.;)
Way to go Steve! Nice Buck

Bob
LOL, Very nice. I still have yet to get me a buck
o_O
The SWAT just gets so monotonously boring. I almost always take it hunting since it is so small, easy to cock, has unequaled accuracy, is adequately fast, etc.. And once again , I have to go through all the dragging the deer out, loading it, gutting it or fleshing it out, getting it processed , going to get it, paying for the processing, etc. . If I didn’t have the two SWATs I might not have to go through all this so often.

We hate youo_O
Just jealous. You got it going on Sew.
Reactions: 2
Get that Excal out and kill one REAL dead Steve...lol good job...
1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.